1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
|Ate Patty of LalalaPatricia asked me...|
- Who's your favorite blogger? — Helga Weber! I love reading her blog and she was the one who inspired be to start blogging in the first place back when I first followed her in 2009.
- Who makes you happy? — Ozeir, hands down.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? — I'd go visit my nieces in Florida. I miss them so much.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? — Camping out in my own backyard with my best friends. We felt mature and independent and I'll never forget those moments.
- What are you wearing right now? — A big shirt and pajamas. I'm ready to sleep! Haha
- Last food that you ate? — Oatmeal cookies! My midnight snack.
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? — Ozeir.
- If you knew that you'd die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are? If so, what? — Yes. I'd change my attitude towards life and the people around me.
- What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far? — Saying yes to my boyfriend. Lol it's corny but seriously, he's the best thing that ever happened to me.
- What music are you listening to right now? — Coheed and Cambria.
- Describe the last good vacation you went on. — Awesome and eye-opening. (Read about it here)
|Ate Jannie of Jannie-Oh asked me...|
- Would you ever get yourself inked? If yes, what design would you get?— I wish. If I could, I'd get a shoulder tat similar to Amy Dumas /forever fangirl
- How do you feel about gay marriages being legalized? — It's great! Though it just sucks how it has to be made legalized. I mean, why can't it be automatically legal? What's so wrong about gay marriage?
- If you were the president/prime minister of (insert your country here), what would be your number one priority? — Lowering interest rates to encourage people to borrow money to use in investments, thus increasing consumers' purchasing power and demand for production, thus creating more jobs. (LOL learned this from Econ112. Makes sense, though).
- Do you think you have what it takes to become a parent? — Not yet. I still have over-spending problems and my patience towards kids is...meh. I'm good with kids but not with annoying ones.
- Would you ever attempt to argue with a drunk person? Why? — No! It'd be fun to but I might get shot or something.
- If you had a chance, would you go back in time to change anything? If yes, what would you change? — Yes. 1) I'd spend more time with my dad and take pictures! I only have 1 picture with him and that was when I was still a baby. 2) I'd spend more time with Mommy and take care of her better. 3) I'd be a better girlfriend to Ozeir during our first year together instead of just leaving him all the time. 4) I'd study harder. (I have many regrets but these are my top 4).
- You get dared to dye your hair an outrageous color and keep it for a month, what color would you go for? — Hot pink! I think it'd look okay and it'd make a nice ombre hair gradient thingy when my hair grows.
- Would you rather eat frog's legs or adobong aso? — As much as I totally abhor frogs, I'd go for frog's legs. I will never eat a dog!
- It's the first time you'll be cooking a meal for your "love interest/partner" ... What do you cook for him? — I'd start off with nice, clear chicken soup (he loves clear soup, I love creamy soup). Appetizer? Buffalo wings. Main course? Mashed potatoes and a huuuuge (beef) steak with all the sauce he could ask for. That is, of course, assuming I can even turn on the damn stove.
- You're running late for a meeting but you see an elderly woman trying hard to cross a busy street, what do you do? — Honestly, to hell with the meeting. In this situation, the only dillema I face is that I wanna help her out but I don't know how. I guess I'd just ask her first if she needs any help/if it's okay if I help her. If she agrees, I'd gladly help her accross.
- Are you pro-choice or pro-life, and why? — Pro-choice. Let's say I was pregnant and the baby is confirmed to be blind, deaf etc., or that I did not and will not be able to have the money to raise my baby right. It's my damn womb so I should have the power to subject my child to either a life of total misery or freedom from horrible circumstances. I'm pro-choice all the way.
|Ate Ropa of Ohyeahjahney asked me...|
- Which do you prefer? Skinny jeans or short shorts? — Skinny jeans, ftw! I have horrible legs so I really want to avoid short shorts for as long as my legs are horrible.
- Cropped top or maxi dress? — Maxi dress! I think they're kyot and summer-y.
- Milk or coffee? — Milk! Coffee makes me sleepy. How odd.
- How will you describe yourself in 3 words? — I'm very lazy.
- What is your cell phone brand/unit? — Samsung Galaxy Y!
- What was the craziest thing you ever did? — Yell "Ang landi mo!" at a malandi girl
- Who's your favorite cartoon character? — Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- What keeps you busy during night time? — The internet! @@
- How many pillows do you have in your bed? — Just 2. I just need 1 flat pillow for my head 'cause of my back problem.
- What is your greatest fear? — Falling. No, not falling in love 'cause I do that everyday. But falling down. Eek.
- If given a chance to have a tattoo, what would you like to put and which body part will you put it? — I'd get a shoulder tattoo similar to that of Amy Dumas.
|Now it's my turn to ask the questions!|
- What was the worst feeling you last felt?
- Are you in a good mood right now? Why?
- What's the biggest annoyance in your life right now?
- What's something you really want right now?
- What's something you wish you had more of?
- Do you think you are a good person? Why?
- Do you believe you can change for someone? If yes, up to what extent are you willing to change?
- Describe your life for the past month in one word.
- What was the first thing that crossed your mind when you woke up today?
- How easy is it for you to hide your feelings?
- You feel miserable and depressed. You grab your phone. Whose number do you call and why?
What do you think of my questions? Haha. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to break rule #7 since I don't know enough blogs to meet the limit. Most of the Zamboanga Bloggers already did this tag so I don't have anyone left to tag.